Learn about Customer Service Best Practices with this Audio Course
Customer service is providing services to your customers before, during and after purchasing your products or services. Good customer service is what all businesses aim for in order to meet the customers’ needs.
In this simple customer service audio course, we will take you through a step by step process of how to design a customer service plan to help you create loyal ambassadors for your business.
Through this online course, we aim to provide a simple playlist of videos to help you build an exceptional customer service team that can tackle almost anything.
The course is part of the Potential.com Real World Education library of content which aims to provide efficient and practical business education to the world.
Who is it for?
Every organization is advised to establish a customer service plan for employees to follow. All successful organizations use a customer plan as it is the key path to a growing fulfilled business.
The Audio Course's Outline
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Have a Customer Service Plan
- 8 Qualities of Exceptional Customer Service teams
- Five steps Building a Culture of Great Customer Service
- 8 Efficient Ways Managing Customer Complaints
- Unit 6 4 Things to do to handle an Unexpected Customer Complaint to Perfection
- 5 Things to Ensure That You Have Achieved Customer Excellence