The Innovation Design Thinking Workshop will guide you through the steps of developing your innovation.
Innovation is a key requirement for any entrepreneur in today's world. It offers an opportunity to differentiate yourself from the competition.Take your idea to the next level through a practical Innovation Process
Through this practical 2 day workshop, Entrepreneurs can practically and effectively learn and implement:
- Understand the concept of Innovation Design Thinking
- Learn how to understand the problem or need
- Learn how to Ideate: Come up with ideas to resolve the problem
- Learn how to prototype: Turn your idea to a simple product or service
- Learn how to evaluate and refine your work
What you'll get in addition to the workshop:
In addition to the workshop and in line with Potential.com's leading Real World Education you will receive a set of pre-workshop and post-workshop resources and tools to help you make the most of your learning. This includes:
- Relevant Bundle of online courses (worth $180)
- A post-workshop coaching session to ensure you are able to apply the learning (worth $300)
- A set of resources that would be available to you including case studies, tools, and templates.
The workshop facilitators:
To provide you with a wide set of expertise, we will bring together over 100 years of social and economic impact expertise represented through 4 facilitators including:
- Linda Elawar - main facilitator and consultant (over 20 years of experience in development work)
- Shadi Banna - sharing experience through economic empowerment (current CEO potential.com)
- Ziad Matar - sharing experience on impact through connectivity (former Qualcomm Director)
- Khaled Adas - sharing experience in Youth Development (former Intel Director)
The workshop content:
The agenda of the 2-day workshop will include:
- What is Innovation Design Thinking
- Innovation Process
- Understand the problem
- Evaluate and refine
- Where to start from
Money Back Guarantee - Your Satisfaction is Essential to Us
What are you waiting for?
“It is not about the ideas. It is about making ideas happen.”
Do you still have any questions or concerns? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect through Facebook messenger.